in the field of environmental damage, clean-up costs and costs of environmental remediation
One of the most important factors affecting the value of property are environmental burdens. Environmental burdens can result in the limited use of the property or its complete impairment. The costs of environmental remediation (or clean-up costs) are usually very high and may, in some cases, exceed the value of the property itself. The valuation of environmental burdens or clean-up costs becomes increasingly important especially in cases where the ownership of such property is transferred.
Within this context, Expert Group Institute offers, in particular:
- Valuation of environmental damage;
- Valuation of clean-up costs and cost of environmental remediation;
- Evaluation and assessment of the costs of environmental protection;
- Analyses in the field of environmental management and legislation;
- Economic analyses of environmental projects.