In assessing the economic aspects of unfair competition, economic competition and public procurement, we offer expert opinions on:
- Damage to reputation,
- Abuse of a dominant position,
- Misuse of transfer pricing (margin squeeze),
- Usefulness of public procurement in terms of economic merits,
- Appropriateness of procedures for awarding public contracts (Act No. 137/2006 Coll., on Public Procurement)
- Evaluation of a dominant position, i.e. interference with competition,
- Analysis of the existence or non-existence of cartels.