Certification of the expert institute
Expert Group is an expert institute, appointed upon the decision of the Ministry of Justice ref. no. 30/2012-0SD-SZN/18 issued on August 16, 2012 in the field of economics with the following range of expert qualifications for:
- valuation of movables,
- valuation of property – buildings, apartments, land, utilities, etc., and valuation of property rights – lien, easements, etc.;
- valuation of intangible assets – know-how, licenses, rights, trademarks, patents, software, etc.,
- valuation of financial assets – securities and financial derivatives, business and settlement shares, commercial property and assets, debts, etc.,
- valuation of companies and multi-business enterprises, parts of enterprises, rights to businesses, assets and liabilities of the companies, sales and lease of enterprises,
- valuation of guarantee and other security and hedging instruments, determining the amount of damages and loss of profit,
- assessment and review of the transformation of commercial companies and cooperatives – merger, transfer of assets to the shareholder, division, change of legal form from an economic point of view,
- assessment and review of relations, contracts, pricing, reporting and other matters under the Commercial Code and the Act on the Transformations of Commercial Companies and Cooperatives in economic terms,
- valuation of non-monetary contributions under the Commercial Code,
- determining fair value for the purposes of the Act on Accounting, determining transfer prices between related parties for tax purposes, economic and financial analyses,
- valuation of environmental damage, clean-up costs and costs of environmental remediation; the economic context of environmental protection,
- assessment the economic aspects of unfair competition, economic competition and public procurement.
We proceed also according to new legal regulations, i.e. in accordance with the Act No. 89/2012 Coll, the Civil Code and the Act No. 90/2012 Coll, the Act on Business Corporations.